Classes starts from 2nd July 2018
1.COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
2.ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Students seeking admission to the First Semester should have the following
Pass in SSLC/10th std/Equivalent examination recognized by the Board
of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka securing at least 35% of Marks in each
Mathematics and Science.
LATERAL ENTRY FOR ITI (DIRECT ADMISSION TO 3rd SEMESTER)
SEPARATE HOSTEL FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR GIRLS AND BOYS.
For admission students should bring the following documents,
|1||Application Form(Fill Up)(Original)||1|
|2||S.S.L.C Marks Card (Original)||3|
|3||Transfer Certificate (Original)||2|
|4||Conduct Certificate (Original)||2|
|5||Study Certificate (1st Standard to 10th Standard) (Karnataka Students Only) (Original)||2|
|6||Exam Form (Fill Up) (Original)
|7||Photo – Passport||2|
|9||Eligibility Certificate (CBSE & Non Karnataka Students) (Original)||2|
|10||Physical Fitness Certificate (With Blood Group) (Original)||2|
|11||Envelope Long Cover (Self Address/Parents Address)||20|
|12||Migration Certificate (Other State Students) (Original)||2|
|13||Parents Occupation & Mobile Number Compulsory(Parents Number Only)|
Rules & Regulations
Students admitted to the Polytechnic shall be subjected to the discipline of the Institution as prescribed by the Principal.
Parents/Guardians of the students are advised to keep in touch with the Head of the Department/Principal regarding the progress and conduct of their wards.
Students shall get the prescribed uniform stitched within 14 days from the date of admission and shall wear only the prescribed uniform daily.
Students not wearing the prescribed uniform will not be allowed into the Campus.
Conduct And Discipline
Every student is required to be discipline and to have good behavior both inside and outside the Campus and not to indulge in any activities which will tend to bring down the prestige of the Institution.
Students are expected to be courteous to the teaching and non-teaching staff and to their fellow students.
Students are not allowed to carry Mobile Phones to the Campus and its use in the Classroom/Laboratory/Workshop/Library/Examination hall is strictly forbidden. If anybody violates this his/her Mobile Phone will be confiscated and fine will be imposed him/her.
Any misbehavior with the student of opposite sex and fellow students in and out of the Campus will entail suspension/dismissal from the Institution.
Payment of fee of all types has to be made in two installments.
1. First installment is to be paid at the time of admission to the Polytechnic in that Academic Year.
2. Second installment is to be paid before 31st December of the Academic Year.
3. Defaulter names will be strike off from the role and they have to take re- admission.
4. Fee once will not be refunded.
5. If any student at the time of admission avails the benefit of paying the College fee on installment basis and such student drops out from the college or discontinues, his/her education, such student is liable to pay all the college fee including the penalty while collecting the NOC or the original document from the Institution. If the student fails to do so, he/she shall be sued in the court of law to recover the fee dues to the Institution in case of death or dismissal the above rules are not applicable.